Monday, March 9, 2009

iTunes - "Track 1" is NOT ok

It drives me crazy when someone sends me an mp3 that doesn't have the Title, Album, or Artist correct.

My favorite is "Track 1". Who says "Oh yea, 'Track 1'... I love that song!" Or "Artist" is my favorite singer.


At least add the following:
Title, Album, Artist

And if you are feeling nice:
Track Number, Disc Number, Year, Genre, Album Art

Oh... And make sure they are right...

If you are lazy like me, just look them up on Amazon MP3 downloads or iTunes Music Store...

  • Amazon: Just do a basic search (full album art is in the MP3 store though.)
  • iTunes: iTunes Store; find the song, then right click "get info"

Once you get the Album and Artist correct most of the time you can just download Album Art from iTunes.

That wasn't so hard right?

No comments:

Post a Comment