Monday, March 9, 2009

Under Pants - The Ultimate Mr Picky Pants Quest

I've been trying to find new underpants every since Mrs. Picky Panties told me the tighty whities must go. I figured boxer briefs was a good compromise...

Since there are very few boxer reviews. I had to go buy a bunch of them. (There are some reviews at: http://freshpair.com And, yes, I know I am insane.)

My favorites so far are:

  • Calvin Klein Boxer Brief (U3010) - Good material, nicely made. Pretty loose. Bunches up on legs a bit.
  • Polo Ralph Lauren Boxer Brief - Very similar to Calvin Klein, fit slightly worse.
  • BVD Classic Boxer Briefs - Similar to Polo / Calvin but way way cheaper. Material not as nice though.

And things I don't like:

  • Calvin Klein 365 Boxer Brief (U5615) - Best of the stretchy ones. But still rides up on your legs.
  • Calvin Klein Flexible Fit Boxer Brief (U2108) - Good stretchy ones. (Fancy XLA stuff.) But still a bit hot & rides up.
  • Polo Ralph Lauren Stretch Boxer Briefs - Too bunchy, rides up, tight, and hot.
  • Jockey Cotton Boxer Briefs - Leg elastic too tight. Made for stick legged folks.
  • Jockey GO Stretch Classic Boxer Briefs - Too hot and leg elastic too tight.
  • Jockey GO Stretch Classic (no pocket) Boxer Briefs - Too hot and leg elastic too tight.
  • Stanford Stretch Briefs - Too hot and tight. LOL
  • Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs - Bad fit and itchy material.

I want a slightly stretchy pair that isn't hot and annoying... But I haven't found it yet.

I know you don't care what I pick out... But it makes Mrs Picky Panties happy. And maybe it will result in Profit assuming I figure out what Step 2 is... (It probably doesn't involve buying under pants though since that results in negative-profit. But maybe the Gnomes weren't looking for monetary Profit either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment